Application Form for Dogs/Puppies
Thank you for your interest in adopting a dog/puppy from RAIN Seattle. We want to make sure that every animal goes to a home where matches with indivisual’s personality and needs. We ask detailed questions which are necessary for our screening process.
To qualify for dog/puppy adoption, please read below:
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license or state Identification Card stating your current address.
- No puppy adoption to families with children under 8 years old
- We will not adopt puppies to renters due to possible problems with landlords due to barking, damage, or growing to an unexpected size.
- A fenced yard is required before adoption. Exception can be made based on the breed you are adopting.
- Vaccination record of your currently own dogs and cats needs to be provided.
- *Exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis with approval of the board.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse adoption to anyone. Please be advised that we will not respond or adopt to persons who mislead or fail to provide accurate information on this application. RAIN Seattle respect your privacy and never share, rent, or sell your contact or email address or personal information to anyone.
Please write about at least 2 of your pets in the past. How old they were, how they died, what your vets said about your pets’ conditions.
Please allow up to a week for processing your application.